You’re a VA, a business owner and you wear a few other hats too! You feel successful, you enjoy the flexible lifestyle you are building for yourself and are well on the way to being successful in your field of expertise.
But something’s not quite as it should be and you can’t put your finger on what…
You have put in all the hard work yourself and have been doing pretty well…but as your business is growing you now need some guidance and support. The second pair of eyes. A trusted person to help you review, plan and map out the way forward whilst also solving the puzzle of how to implement it all.
Hello, I’m Charlotte Wibberley, and I’d love to be your trusted person!
I’ve set up and run three successful businesses, managed multi-location teams, built complex membership sites and worked with a number of high end clients; combined with my enthusiasm and business know-how I am well placed to be able to brainstorm and strategise with you around your vision, goals and desired lifestyle.
Together we’ll come up with the master plan to get you where you want to be.
Our VIP Day together…
Your day with me is totally and and here are some of the things you could leave with:
· An to ensure you are doing the right things and being as effective as you need to be.
· A to bring your vision to life along with the clear actions needed to get you there!
· on your why, your work/life balance and some tools/tips for juggling conflicting priorities
· Guidance on to grow your business and allow you to focus on your passions.
· A that sees clients flocking to get in line and work with you.
· A marketing plan that will build your list and give ideas for relevant blog posts, webinars and podcasts to build your reputation and business.
· A crystal clear , their pain points and why you’re their service provider of choice!
· A and the ability to charge your market rate (after all, you’re worth it!).
· Guidance on , including your website, social media marketing and virtual shop front to ensure you are really speaking to your clients.
· where you can ask me anything (and I mean anything!) to solve your most frustrating issues…
I say could, because each VIP Day is different and it’s tailored to what you need.
The VIP experience is created with your success in mind. This means:
· A your day to ensure we are aligned and focusing on the areas that you really want and need.
· A at a luxury rural location. Being away from your usual environment encourages clear thinking and taps into your creative strategic planning.
· on the day so you can refer back to as you continue your journey.
· for the month after your day to continue to support you and make sure you are on track.
· A your day to follow up and share your progress.
· A to share your successes and bring back the vibe!
The VIP Experience is a one-off investment of or 3 monthly installments of
My business has been full on and I have spent the last few months working really hard in the business but not nearly enough time working on the business. So I had found myself in a a bit of a stalemate and needed an input of time, energy and enthusiasm to take me to the next level.
My day with Charlotte (and the pre and post work) have been vital in giving me back my spark. My energy levels have increased because I am making time to do parts of the job that I enjoy as well as those that need doing. I now have a plan of action and goals to work to, I feel like I have direction again!
As an added bonus the day itself was relaxed and great fun. The venue was lovely and the working space really good.
Whether you are starting out or at a bit of a changing point, I’d definitely recommend a day with Charlotte.
I did a VIP day with Charlotte in September 2015 and would highly recommend. I was able to spend a whole day on my business and, guided by Charlotte, plan and set goals. By giving me the space to be open and honest I was able to sort out a lot of jumbled ideas in my head into a much more cohesive state. Charlotte is professional and focussed with a warm and fun personality to ensure the day is enjoyable as well as productive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Charlotte and her VIP day.
Charlotte is very personable and easy to talk to, a great listener and makes you feel valued throughout the whole process. Her main aim is always to put your needs first so you get the most out of your time.
Spending a VIP day with Charlotte on my business helped me to gain some much needed clarity on where my business was going. I came away with a list of easy to implement action points to take me in the right direction and help me achieve my goals, and left feeling energised and ready to move forward.
I look forward to working with Charlotte on my business for a very long time!