Campaigns & Research
Part of our aim with VIP VA as an industry organisation is to spearhead key campaigns, undertake research and provide data to support and move the industry forward.
We have already pioneered the setting of industry standards in the UK and we welcome the opportunity to roll this out on a global scale in the near future.
We undertake a lot of research and key industry stats as an organisation, however we also support selected third parties if we feel their data is of value to our community.
You can find out more about our campaigns and key research below:
- Re-engage with the VA industry & bring them together as a community to stand together for true industry standards
- Redefine the Virtual Assistant (VA) profession, inspire VAs to realise their own potential and champion the true worth of outsourcing to a high performing VA
- Raise the profile of VAs, the value/worth they bring and changing perceptions in and around the industry.
The VA role is widely misused, misunderstood & undervalued. The fact is VAs are highly experienced, skilled and professional independent business owners who bring true, proactive value to their clients. We want to work to redefine the role, challenge perceptions & create a new story!Charlotte Wibberley
Key Research & Data
Data from members of the Society of Virtual Assistants.
Members of their community give a snapshot of their businesses and answer questions such as:
- How much should I charge?
- What services are most popular?
- Which training programmes deliver the best value for money?
You can buy your copy HERE.
KoffeeKlatch Terms & Conditions Review – 2017
Did you know almost 40% of VAs have no Contract/Terms of Business?
All of our members have this in place, but this is really interesting data presenting the state of the industry
You can read more about the research HERE.
Have an idea for research or looking for stats but can't find results? Get in touch with your idea and we'll do our best to come back to you!